Several Types of Air Purifiers
Using different methods, air purifiers eliminate contaminations—including smoke, outer dust, unwanted smells, and pet dander. There are several kinds of air purifiers:
• Air purifiers utilize a paper, fiber, or filter to catch particles, like residue and dander. It should be cleaned or supplanted routinely. High-productivity particulate air (HEPA) purifiers are remembered for this classification.
• Electrostatic air purifiers utilize an electrically charged board or screen to catch particles. A comparative sort, called an ionizer or particle creating air cleaner, appends electrically charged particles to tidy and different contaminations, making the particles heavier and drop from the air.
• Actuated carbon air purifiers eliminate gases and scents with initiated carbon or a comparative item. However, they’re not commonly utilized in-home air purifiers, they may not eliminate certain gases (like carbon monoxide), and they regularly have a short life expectancy.
• UV light should obliterate natural pollutants, like form and microscopic organisms, with bright light. Moreover, the light will not eliminate particles, like residue and dander.
• Ozone generators use either an electrical discharge or UV light to make ozone, a gas that can cause or disturb genuine medical issues, including lung harm and asthma. Therefore, even though ozone is viable at killing mold, buildup, and other air foreign substances, these purifiers ought to just be utilized by experts in exceptional situations where different alternatives will not do the work.
In addition to these types, there are also air purifiers that use photocatalyst technology.
Oucica home air purifier KJ380
Take Oucica home air purifier KJ380 as an example. It has photocatalyst filters. The advantage of this filter is that it does not need to be replaced. In addition, it helps to decompose the hazards in the air into water and carbon dioxide without secondary pollution. This indoor air purifier has three modes, including manual mode, intelligent mode, and sleep mode. The screen will show the temperature, humidity, air quality, and gear status. In intelligent mode, the air purifier will adjust gear and it depends on the air quality. When the air quality is good, it has the lower gear. When the air quality is bad, it has the higher gear. In sleep mode, the screen on the front will not be bright so it can be used at night.
Oucica home air purifier KJ380
There is basic information about air purifier KJ380. The net weight is around 10.4kg. The rated power is 65W. The maximum noise level is 66 dB (A). The applicable area is 26 to 45 sqm. The Dimensions are 676(H)495(L)274(W)mm. It is well suited for living rooms, bedrooms, classrooms, offices, and hospitals. For more information about Oucica air purifier, please visit https://en.huntkey.com/products/air-purifiers
Founded in 1995, Huntkey is a leading provider of PC power supplies, power strips, surge protectors, laptop adapters, phone chargers, monitors and air purifiers. Huntkey is an Asia renowned brand, a member of The International Power Supply Manufacturer’s Association (PSMA) and China Power Supply Society (CPSS). Covering approximately 1,000,000 square meters added up from three industrial parks, Huntkey is one of the most famous brands and largest companies in mainland China. It is headquartered in Shenzhen, with branch offices in the US, Japan and Hong Kong, and with cooperating factories in Vietnam, Brazil, Argentina and India.For more information visit https://en.huntkey.com
In 2020, Huntkey introduced its latest photocatalyst air purifier – the desktop air purifier globally. The desktop air purifier is designed portable and can efficiently remove chemical vapors, odors, haze particles, and many more air pollutants. For more information visit https://en.huntkey.com/products/air-purifiers